The Race for the Cure Assistant (s) will provide support to the Affiliate Events Manager, Development Assistants, Race Co-Chairs, Volunteer Resources Manager and Volunteer Race Committee Members in order to achieve the goals of the 25th annual Komen Puget Sound Race for the Cure(r). The Puget Sound Race for the Cure(r) will take place on Sunday, June 3, 2018 at Seattle Center. This is an unpaid temporary position, part-time March 2018 - June 2018. There are currently two positions open.
- Manage Race related customer service issues and provide timely, sensitive, accurate assistance to all Affiliate stakeholders.
- Oversee participant refunds and donation packages in Race database, Convio.
- Oversee Race related volunteer projects as directed by Events Manager and Development Assistant.
- Data entry support as needed.
- Inventory and order supplies, awards, and prizes for Race.
- Provide in-house support to Race related community outreach efforts as directed by the Race Volunteer Coordinator.
- Attend monthly Race Committee meetings; provide reports and support as necessary
- Provide logistical support on projects such pre-and post-Race mailings, etc.
- Reach out to new race participants.
- Provide assistance and support for Race-related marketing initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- up to 10 hours per week through 6/3