The purpose of FFSC’s Second Chances Youth Summit is to, not only, inspire 9th-12th
grade Los Angeles youth to develop a sense of community, but to also create a space for
such youth to actively plan and have agency in determining their futures. During such a
summit we seek to provide attendees with workshop sessions that explore issues that
directly affect them, a college/career fair, health/nutrition/fitness education, and
discussions that are geared towards civic and service engagement. We are looking for individuals that can help secure panelists, health care professionals, education professionals, and colleges. We also need to recruit over 250 students to attend this event!
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 4 hours a week
- must engage in conference calls every week
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Care Package Giveaway
- Experienced Event Planner for...
- Program Planner
- Communications Co-Chair
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...