Board Development Committee Member
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Family & Youth Initiative (DCFYI) is looking for key stakeholders and volunteers for our Board Development subcommittee; those interested in helping guide the Board of Directors to create community and lasting relationships with youth in foster care.
- Identify new members to recruit to the Board of Directors (including targeting members with specific skill sets not presently represented on the Board)
- Establish an onboarding process for new members (including vetting and interviewing potential members)
- Develop and conduct training/orientation for new members
- Develop agenda for annual Board retreats
- Assess the performance of the Board (including monitoring the status of the strategic plan and providing quarterly reports on the same to the board)
515 M Street, SESuite 217Washington, DC 20003
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Youth Services
- A few hours per month
- DURATION Long-Term (6 month