We are servicing traditionally youth in traditionally under served areas in Southeast Raleigh, and we are looking for individuals like you to share your expertise, passion, ambition and enthusiasm to join our Advisory Board. Here you can meet with other locals to discuss and share socially innovative ideas which will advance educational, economic and social barriers.
We’re passionate about knowing and understanding the communities we serve and understand it is a critical part of our long term success and sustainability to engage residents in this process.
City Youth Inc. would like to hear from you if you have expertise and are passionate about community collaborative which include one or more of the following;
* Academic Development & College Readiness * Civic Leadership * Financial Literacy and Economics
* Health and Fitness * Entrepreneurship & Business Development * Property Management /Real Estate Development
WHY DOES CITY YOUTH WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
* Develop and share strategies for community projects in our targeted areas
* Serve as a liaison to external partner organizations and corporations relative to volunteerism.
* Promote the vision and mission of City Youth Inc. in the communities we serve
IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT CITY YOUTH IS LOOKING FOR WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2 Year Term - Quarterly Meetings