PURPOSE OF JOB: Support day-of execution of concerts and other special events by assisting staff with box office functions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Greet guests as they arrive at the Box Office.
- Direct guests to the appropriate lines (purchase tickets, Will Call, garden entrance, etc.).
- Assist guests with Will Call requests by confirming the identity of the guest, locating his/her tickets, and securing a signature.
- Resolve Will Call issues with assistance of Box Office staff.
- Remind guests of items that are not permitted in the Event area.
- Shifts are available during concerts (Saturdays/Sundays and select weeknights, May-September) and other special events as needed.
- During concerts, shifts last from 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Additional shifts are determined based on the event’s needs.
- Must be willing to assist Guest Services as needed.
- Indoors, onsite at Hudson Gardens (not within sight distance of the concert stage).
- Black capris or pants and white shirt with sleeves.
- Water bottle.
- A name badge (provided).
- Must be aged 18 or older.
- A friendly, welcoming demeanor.
- Stand for the duration of the shift.
- Use fingers to finger, handle, or feel.
- Talk or hear.
- Lift up to 10 pounds.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts available during special events as needed.
- QUESTIONS: Community Programs & Outreach, 303-797-8565 ext. 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org