PURPOSE OF JOB: Support day-of execution of concerts and other special events by greeting guests, providing directions and answering basic questions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Greet guests as they arrive in a friendly, welcoming manner.
- Answer questions and direct guests to the appropriate locations (i.e. box office, cooler check, restrooms, etc.).
- Remind guests of items that are not permitted in the Event area.
- Shifts are available during concerts (Saturdays/Sundays and select weeknights, May-September) and other special events as needed.
- During concerts, shifts last from 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM. Additional shifts are determined based on the event’s needs.
- Outdoors, onsite at Hudson Gardens (not within sight distance of the concert stage).
- Black capris or pants and white shirt with sleeves.
- Water bottle and sun protection. An umbrella if needed.
- A name badge (provided).
- Must be aged 18 or older.
- A friendly, welcoming demeanor.
- Stand for the duration of the shift.
- Talk or hear.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts are available during events as needed.
- QUESTIONS: Community Programs & Outreach, 303-797-8565 ext. 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org