To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''email@example.com" to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Associate Directors are expected to put in a minimum of 10 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Associate Directors must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW (tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW (tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
- Manages and supports the Technology Group to improve the look, usability, functionality and SEO ranking of our website.
What you will be responsible for......
- Assist the Director of Technology for growing non-profit organization
- Assist the Director of Technology with management and execution of strategy.
- Help Director oversees department of 5-10 volunteers and interns, promoting the growth of followers and visitors to the website (SEO) in order to obtain advertising sponsors and donations.
- Attend Quarterly Operations Meetings.
- Assist the Director in planning and conducting monthly Technology Group meetings, including sending agenda, taking meeting minutes, and follow up.
- Manage Team Leads and Volunteers, including running weekly meetings.
- Manage and keep operation documents current
- Assist in developing procedures & documents for the organization.
- Complete the timesheet audit for the Project Leaders each month
- Provide Strategic direction for insights into web traffic through a collection, analysis, and recommendation resulting from metrics collected
- Manage monthly analytics reporting for Technology Group
- Assist the Director in assigning and monitoring work to the Web Analytics Team.
Your Take Away.....
- Chance to develop or master your professional & leadership skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have....
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Associate degree (or currently enrolled in a degree program) in Information Technology or comparable work experience
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Analytics in a WordPress Environment
- Experience with reporting KPIs for a customer facing web instance
- Analytics experience
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Ability to manage and lead projects with multiple team members
- Energetic team player with strong initiative, work ethic and ability to work independently
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear from you!
- Content Management Systems
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- a minimum of 10 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Social Media Associate: Content...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Technology Associate Director,...
- Marketing Project Leader: Email...
- Technology Associate Director, ...
- Fundraising Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Social Media Project Leader:...
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Technology Associate: Webmaster...
- HR Associate: Recruitment...
- Publishing Associate: SEO...
- Technology Associate: UX...
- Social Media Associate: Design...
- Fundraising Associate : Annual...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Research & Engineering Project...
- Technology Project Leader: UX...