The American Red Cross is seeking people to work as Caseworkers for the organization. Part of this is assisting clients who have been affected by local disasters such as home fires and floods. The Red Cross provides immediate assistance for the following 72 hours and give references for next steps to help clients get back on their feet. We would love to bring people on board in Fulton county to serve the people in the county at times when they need it most. Please feel free to give us a call if you're interested and make an account on volunteerconnection.redcross.org to complete an account.
- Disaster Response
- Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Caseworker - Marshall County
- Community Outreach - St. Joseph...
- Caseworker - Pulaski County
- Translator - Elkhart County
- Administrative Assistance - St....
- National Deployment Opportunities
- Caseworker - Starke County
- Home Fire Campaign - St. Joseph...
- Financial Personnel
- Spiritual Care Team - St. Joseph...
- Caseworker - Fulton County
- Shelter Workers - St. Joseph...
- Social Media - St. Joseph County
- Safety Educator
- Caseworker - Kosciusko County
- Translator - St. Joseph County
- Emergency Safety Educator - St....
- Technology Manager - St. Joseph...