3 people are interested
Would you like to use your grant writing skills to help our non-profit raise funds to support our feeding, operations, and advocacy work?
We are in need of 1 or 2 people to help us apply for grants. The job will include research and preparing template materials for future applications. We prefer someone with experience and a proven track record.
We have access to the GrantStation database for research and a 23 year history of food relief. If you prove yourself successful we will hire you!
About Food for Life Global - Americas
3911 Concord Pike, #8030, Wilmington, DE 19803, US
To create peace and prosperity in the world through the liberal distribution of pure plant-based meals prepared with loving intention.
Food for Life Global was founded in 1995 and is currently based in Delaware, USA and Ljubljana, Slovenia to serve as the headquarters and coordinating office for Food for Life projects worldwide. The network of 211 affiliates in 60 countries is currently serving up to 2 million plant-based meals daily. Food for Life projects span the globe and all have unique local aims and objectives. However, all Food for Life projects will adhere to the following principles as part of their overall strategy.
- Welfare: To provide pure plant-based meals to the disadvantaged, malnourished and victims of disaster (natural or manmade), wherever there is a need in the world.
- Hospitality: To revive the ancient Vedic culture of spiritual hospitality, and to teach people by example, that there is spiritual equality among all beings.
- Non-Violence: To reduce the number of animals slaughtered for food, by giving as many people as possible the higher taste of "karma-free" plant-based meals. - Health: To teach about the value of plant-based meals for improving health.
- Education: To teach the art and science of food yoga as an important part of spiritual development.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours a week