Staff and volunteers for our KidZone program will be required to perform the following duties:
- Supervise children in various assigned areas: rec room, gym, arts and crafts, outdoors, nursery and on field trips.
- Sign in and greet children as they arrive and depart from program
- Monitor children during breakfast, lunch and open gym activities.
- Hallway and bathroom monitoring
- Clean and disinfect after activities
- Mentor, build relationships and provide guidance to campers.
KidZone runs from June 18th to August 24th. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm. We ask that volunteers are able to commit to at least one day per week. A background check is required for all volunteers.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training