- Counselors work directly with kids at Camp and are assigned 1-5 campers of the same gender to care for 24/7 the week at Camp
- Camp is held at Camp Bob Cooper in Summerton, South Carolina
- New counselors are paired with returning counselors to ensure everyone is well equipped for the week that lies ahead
- Program Area Counselors work in a specific area during the day and then assist with ALL Camp events each evening. Program areas include Arts & Crafts, Glitz-n-Glamour, Painter’s Pit, Med Shed, Maintenance, Woodworking, Derby Cars, Photography, Videography, A/V Team, Boating, Shutterbug Studios, Fishing, Team Building, Rooster’s Crew (Dining Hall), Kickin’ Kitchen (Culinary), Glaze-n-Blaze (Ceramics), Stitch-n-Time (Sewing), Ropes & Climbing Wall (certification required prior to Camp), Waterfront (Red Cross WSI certification required prior to Camp), and Special Events (Decorating team).
- Our greatest needs are certified lifeguards, skilled seamstresses, photographers, videographers, medical staff, and male counselors to work with kids.
To apply go to this website: https://camphappydays.campmanagement.com/apply
- Outdoor Recreation
- Child Care
- First Aid / CPR
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one week