Adoption Counselors are an integral part of our adoption process! They talk with families who want to adopt from us, write up their findings, and send them to the Review Board for approval. They also guide the adopters through the process, help them select the perfect kitty, and make sure their questions are answered. We have a very strong Adoption team and work very well together to support and help each other - and our kitties!
Visit our website at
http://www.mainecoonadoptions.com/ to enjoy photos of our happily adopted kitties, read bios of the cats that are currently available for adoption, and learn about our fun, creative and growing rescue team.
Also visit us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MaineCoonAdoptions
* We seek volunteers who anticipate being available for at least six months.
* We are unable to accept volunteers seeking to fulfill community service hours.
* Minors under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by an adult.
If this works for you, please fill out our volunteer application: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?usp=drive_web&formkey=dFBjMGRpY1E5MldFX0RUZmdZRlp4c3c6MQ#gid=0
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- a few hours a week
- reliable phone and internet