Join us in this effort and help us expand Health4TheWorld program's reach the under resourced countries. We are looking for individuals who can help us as a Journalism Intern.
Are you a journalism / communications / mass media graduate student interested in using your skills to
support our cause.
* This is an unpaid volunteer position
* The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines.
* Previous internship or news writing experience preferred.
* Gather story ideas and write/produce news stories
* Fact check, proofread, format, and edit as necessary.
* Create videos and other multimedia communications to supplement news stories
* Performs related duties as required
Reach out and let's see how we can collaborate to work on our mission to promote health in resource-poor communities worldwide through education and technology
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 8 - 10 hours a week
- 6 - 12 months commitment