UpWorks believes their call is to facilitate opportunities for Christians to walk alongside their neighbors, as they develop to their full potential. Jesus spent much of his ministry recognizing people as more than their struggles. He encouraged, befriended and loved them. His departing word commissioned his followers to do the same.
- Empowering and Restoring Adults equips Christians to walk alongside individuals as they discover their passion, create career and educational goals to move into sustainable employment.
- Engaging Schools facilitates partnerships between Christian congregations and supportive community partners with the local school to build sustainable relationships serving schools and helping students to thrive.
- Couple hours a week. The hours can be flexible M- F during standard business hours.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative skills
- Detail orientation and ability to work independently.
- Computer Skills
- Written communication and data entry
- Clerical support for everyday operations
- Administrative support for upcoming events
- Other duties as assigned
If interested please contact Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hours a week