Turner Syndrome Foundation is looking for some great volunteers who would like to contribute to the success of TEAM TSF at the New Jersey Marathon. Pick a day and time that works for you!
- Friday, April 27th (@ Monmouth Park) Friday Packet Pick-Up (5:30pm-9:30pm)
- Saturday, April 28th ( @ Monmouth Park) Packet Pickup (1:30pm-6:30pm)
- SUNDAY, April 29th ( @ Monmouth Park) Race Day Packet Pickup (5:00am-2pm) Information Booth (5am-8am) Transportation Area (5:30am-9:30am)
- SUNDAY, April 29th ( @ Ocean Promenade) Athlete Food- Shift 1 (6:00am-11am) Medals, Water, Gatorade- Shift 1 (6:00am-11:00am)
- Volunteer certificate available upon request
- Shift 1: Volunteers will assist with setup of Athlete Food area and distribute food to Finishers
Finish Line: Volunteers will distribute medals, food, and water to finishers
Packet Pick-Up: Volunteers will assist with the assignment of athlete race bibs, corral assignments, and paid parking spots
Start Line: Volunteers will set up the Aid Station prior to the start of the race, distribute water and Gatorade to the athletes, clean up used cups and discarded
Transportation Area: Volunteers will direct athletes to the relay shuttles and direct spectators to the Finish Line shuttlesA fun event you'd not want to miss! Participants will receive a NJM Volunteer T-Shirt. Come alone or with a group.
Contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732)847-3385.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteers: Minimum of 4 hours shift