Do you cook from the heart? Do you have experience preparing large meals? Do you love creating meals for others? This could be your position!
The Salvation Army Ocean County Citadel is seeking a Soup Kitchen Cook to prepare meals in our on-site full-size commercial kitchen, for the Hearty Helpings Community Meal Program. Hearty Helpings runs each Thursday from September to June and provides 100-125 people with a hearty nutritious meal. Dinner needs to be prepared and ready by 4:30 pm. The Cook is responsible for the safe and sanitary preparation of meals, occasionally planning the monthly menu and coordination of tasks for kitchen volunteers.
Prior cooking/food prep our catering experience helpful.
ServSafe Certification Preferred.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Receptionist - The Salvation...
- Food Pantry Assistant -New...
- Food Pantry Assistant and Food...
- Front Desk, Administrative help-...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Summer Camp- Vineland
- Salvation Army bell ringer
- Food Pantry Assistant- Vineland
- ESL Instructor-Newark
- After school homework/ reading...
- Soup Kitchen Aide- Atlantic City
- Teen school project
- Christmas Intake Assistant ...
- After School Program Tutor-...
- Guitar/Piano Teacher
- Sponsor a Food Drive
- Receptionist-Bound Brook Temple
- Summer Lunch Club Helper-...
- Receptionist - Red Bank Corps
- Social Media Volunteer