Young Professionals Council
4 people are interested
Young Professionals Council is a group of volunteers that are committed to helping shape Arizona youth through supporting many of Big Brothers Big Sisters initiatives throughout the community. Young Professionals Council has various benefits such as:
- Provide business and community leaders the platform to offer their expertise and leadership to advance visibility.
- Endorse, enhance, and expand funding resources for our programs.
- Align forward-thinking, well-connected business and community leaders who are committed to our mission.
- Provide the opportunity for young professionals to transition into a Board Member.
- Create and aid in programs which provide matches with new opportunities to experience work together
- Offer great opportunities for like-minded professionals to network
We are looking for more driven individuals to be a part of the Young Professionals Council of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona. If you are interested in becoming a member or receiving more information please contact Hallie:
(602)393-4120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
4745 N. 7th St.Suite 210Phoenix, AZ 85014
- Resource Development / Management
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- 90 minute meetings every other month; events