Be a part of improving environmental literacy in Baltimore through Parks & People Foundation’s SuperKids Camp! During this exciting 6-week camp rising first through fifth graders work to improve their reading skills while doing a variety of fun activities throughout the city of Baltimore! There are several volunteer positions available including:
- Administrative Assistant: Volunteers provide support for registration, attendance monitoring and daily functions of the camp office. Good organization skills and attention to detail are required.
- Assistant Site Coordinator: These volunteers help with the successful management and leadership of the individual camp sites. Good organization skills and attention to detail are required.
- Counselor in Training: These volunteers assist with the daily running of camp and ensure that campers are learning playing and exploring.
- Environmental Educator: Volunteers spend the summer in park settings instilling a love for the environment into the next generation of environmental stewards. An ideal volunteer for this opportunity has knowledge of or a strong desire to learn about environmental education.
Volunteers must be 14 years or older and be available for 2 consecutive weeks of camp
Apply here: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1507475223
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Literacy / Reading
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Must be available for 2 consecutive weeks of camp