Administrative/Office Volunteer- The Medical Team Hospice of Flint
10 people are interested
The Medical Team Hospice is looking for Office volunteers to help the Volunteer Coordinator and Bereavement Coordinator with administrative duties. These duties include:
- Helping put together admission packets for our patients/families.
- Helping put together bereavement mailings to be sent out to bereaved family members and friends.
- Assist with Camp TMT by organizing materials, organizing marketing folders, and other administrative tasks.
- Assist with tuck-in calls to patients and their families.
- Other administrative duties that can help assist the Volunteer and Bereavement Coordinator.
Office volunteers can work in the office for 1-2 hours a week. Many of these tasks can be done once a month or once every couple weeks. If interested please contact.....
Jamie Rhew, Volunteer Coordinator
About The Medical Team Hospice
4400 S. Saginaw Rd., Suite 1300A, Flint, MI 48507, US
Our mission is to provide high-quality, cost-effective healthcare services that are responsive to the needs of our patients and clients.
THE MEDICAL TEAM, INC. is a privately held company established in 1978 and headquartered in suburban Washington, DC (Reston, VA). Our family of companies includes: THE MEDICAL TEAM, INC., Med Team, Inc., THE MEDICAL TEAM Personal Care Services and Catastrophic Care Solutions.
The company has operated home care agencies in Louisiana since 1979, in Texas and Michigan since 1983, and in Virginia since 1985. Each is licensed and certified to provide services under Medicare and Medicaid. All agencies are Tricare in-network providers and preferred providers for numerous insurance plans.
For many consecutive years, the company has been named to the HomeCare Elite, a compilation of the top-performing Medicare-certified home health care agencies in the United States. (Data is based on publicly available information from Home Health Compare and the CMS Cost Reports.) Over 10,000 agencies are included in this annual analysis.
The company is accredited in Michigan, Texas and Virginia by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), the accrediting body for community-based healthcare organizations. Receiving CHAP accreditation is an indication of organizational excellence and quality performance.
We'll work with your schedule.
4400 S. Saginaw St. , Ste 1300Flint, MI 48507
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Any time you are willing to give
- 2 Step TB Test, If you drive- provide copy of drivers license and auto insurance.