Administrative/office volunteer- The Medical Team Hospice of Flint
8 people are interested
The Medical Team Hospice is looking for Office volunteers to help the Volunteer Coordinator and Bereavement Coordinator with administrative duties. These duties include:
- Helping put together admission packets for our patients/families.
- Helping put together bereavement mailings to be sent out to bereaved family members and friends.
- Assist with Camp TMT by organizing materials, organizing marketing folders, and other administrative tasks.
- Assist with tuck-in calls to patients and their families.
- Other administrative duties that can help assist the Volunteer and Bereavement Coordinator.
Office volunteers can work in the office for 1-2 hours a week. Many of these tasks can be done once a month or once every couple weeks. If interested please contact.....
Courtney Lyon, Volunteer Coordinator
We'll work with your schedule.
4400 S. Saginaw St. , Ste 1300Flint, MI 48507
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Any time you are willing to give