Introduction on Brookline Chinese school
The Brookline Chinese School (BCS) is a volunteer-initiated, non-profit organization committed towards promoting communication between Chinese and Western communities. By sharing Chinese language and culture, we hope to bring about the advancement of cultural diversity in the Brookline and Boston areas. Through our efforts, we hope to see Chinese culture thrive and flourish.With the substantial growth of our school in the last year, we are recruiting additional volunteers to join our school administration team. We are also in need of more experienced teachers for Chinese language classes and extracurricular classes, including but not limited to STEM, math, English writing, art, etc. If you are interested in joining our organization please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and "Job Application" in the subject line.
The content administrator will work closely with the Director of BCS Marketing Department to provide updated website content to the BCS IT Department.Responsibilities
- Develop content strategy, create and publish engaging content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing plans
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing and Director of IT Department to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Manage website creation, revamping and updates as needed
- Optimize content for mobile and desktop viewers
- Use relevant tools to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms (facebook/yelp) to increase web traffic
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing strategies and trends and consistently generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Strong skills in writing, art, and design.
- Proficient in word processing software packages, e.g., MS word.
- Proficient in Photoshop and image processing/editing.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with content and website management
- Journalism or marketing skills a plus
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment