Introduction on Brookline Chinese school
The Brookline Chinese School (BCS) is a volunteer-initiated, non-profit organization committed towards promoting communication between Chinese and Western communities. By sharing Chinese language and culture, we hope to bring about the advancement of cultural diversity in the Brookline and Boston areas. Through our efforts, we hope to see Chinese culture thrive and flourish.With the substantial growth of our school in the last year, we are recruiting additional volunteers to join our school administration team. We are also in need of more experienced teachers for Chinese language classes and extracurricular classes, including but not limited to STEM, math, English writing, art, etc. If you are interested in joining our organization please email us at email@example.com with your resume and "Job Application" in the subject line.
The Senior Accountant is a key team member in the Finance Department and will directly report to the Director of the BCS Finance Department. Small amount of honorarium is possible for this position.Responsibilities
- Prepare and record journal entries for asset, liability, revenue, expense, contribution, and grants by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reconcile bank account and bank statement monthly.
- Assist in the development of budgets, as needed
- Summarize financial data and prepare balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements, as needed
- Produce payroll by reconciling time sheets, calculating payroll, and initiate check issuance via banking system.
- 3+ years’ experience in general accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- 6 months to 3 years of commitment is preferred
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Financial Service Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment