Help defeat poverty in Omaha
13 people are interested
1. Facilitators to teach the Getting Ahead Classes
2. Life skills coaches to help graduates achieve their SMART goals
3. People to prepare meals for individuals in our classes
4. Advice and assistance on our PCs and hand held devices
5. Registration table volunteers at our quarterly community education seminars in Bridges Out of Poverty
6. Social Capital speakers to share with our classes their road to success
Our 90 graduates, soon to be 140 have totally turned their lives around from homeless and unemployed to good jobs, stable housing, savings accounts and a new FUTURE STORY.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
4343 N 52nd StOmaha, NE 68104
- Adult Education
- Financial Literacy
- IT Consulting
- Administrative Support
- Security / Network Administration
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- From as little as 1 hour per week
- • Be sensitive to the support needs of low-income and diverse populations