We’re looking for driven Partnership Relations Managers to join our team. We have a proven ability to create meaningful, positive change in the lives of people with Autism and Developmental Disabilities - but we can't do it alone. WAAA proudly collaborates with a network of exceptional individuals and organizations to achieve our mission. We’re looking for personable, organized, and hard-working individuals to connect with our local partners throughout King County as our Partnership Relations Managers. In this role, you will work closely with the President and Director of Partnerships to cultivate local partnerships that will greatly aid our operations statewide.
- Report to (and work closely with) the Director of Partnerships.
- Lead the effort to identify and recruit new potential partners (local corporations, service providers, key stakeholders, community members, governmental offices, national organizations, etc.) in Seattle area
- Assist in our effort to maximize the number of in-person referrals from local ambassadors in Seattle area
- Help us to optimize our online presence by increasing our number of online referral links. Reach out to local agencies service providers and organizations in Seattle to link to/feature the WAAA's core activities
- Serve as the primary contact for our local partners in King County
- Respond to the special needs and requests of local partners in a timely manner.
- Compile, write, and send monthly email updates of WAAA's progress to local partners.
- Brainstorm creative ways to utilize our local partners' expertise and resources.
- Currently, living in the Seattle, Washington area.
- Interest/background in one or more of the following area(s): partner relations, capacity building, public relations, business administration, project management, proposals development.
- Ability to clearly articulate the mission and significance of WAAA and the WAAA mission to prospective partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, research and communication skills.
- Exemplary professionalism, administrative skills, and follow-through.
- Resource Development / Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment