Spring Internship - Become a Global Changemaker!
4 people are interested
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact in communities both locally and internationally?
By interning at Garden Pool, interns will have the opportunity to directly impact the lives and practices of people living all over the world! Garden Pool meets the Internship requirements of many institutions of higher education, including ASU, MCC, SCC, and more.
By supporting Garden Pool projects, programs, and events, interns will be key players in bringing sustainable development to the world. With unique projects, Garden Pool interns personally improve the public’s perception and understanding of sustainability. With this experience, interns will have the opportunity to improve access to nutritious and biodiverse food on a global scale.
Projects and responsibilities of the Garden Pool internship may involve:
- Writing formal proposals for projects and programs all over the world
- Collaborating with Global Project Leads to bring sustainable development to other countries
- Collaborating with Marketing to produce appealing media content for public outreach
- Learning valuable 3D modeling skills using the SketchUp software
- Participating in the design and construction of innovative projects, like building Garden Pools
The Garden Pool internship position is unpaid. However, talented and diligent interns will be considered for future paid employment opportunities and/or considered for overseas trips with Garden Pool. Interns will be expected to work about 9 hours per week and be able to manage independent projects efficiently.
Volunteer Location: 659 E. Main Street, Suite 110, Mesa, AZ 85203
Weekly Time Commitment: 9 hours per week
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY.
If this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Apply here: https://gardenpool.org/intern-with-garden-pool
659 E Main StreetSuite 110Mesa, AZ 85203
- Disaster Response
- Grant Writing / Research
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 9 hours per week