StudioYU Inc., an international visual arts start-up based in Princeton, NJ, and Santa Barbara, CA, is offering a limited amount of internships and volunteer opportunities in Social Media management. We are developing and trying to grow our social media presence (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram), so this is a great time to take ownership for various projects involving cultivating user base / followers on different platforms for self-starters looking to build their experience and portfolio.
Other opportunities and overlapping duties may involve:
- Website front-end development and maintenance.
- Be a part of the action as StudioYU’s website evolves with multilingual functions, a more intuitive user interface, and increased content.
- Create and launch marketing campaigns as well as photography and video productions.
- Track the effectiveness through your campaign via digital analytics and marketing tools.
- Plan and develop art shows and fundraising events on behalf of the organization.
- Manage advertising, publicity, and mailing list for each event.
This is an opportunity to gain work experience growing a startup while taking ownership for various projects and see it come to fruition. Tech / computer science background desired, but not necessary.
Please visit www.studioyu.org to learn more about our organization.If interested, please e-mail a brief self-introduction and your CV / resume to email@example.com .
- Exhibition Arts
- Social Media / Blogging
- Grant Writing / Research
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Arts Administration
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 5 hours minimum each week