We need help creating content for the primary subject of each show ie. CPR Dummy Death Masks- who's face did the mask belong to and more about her life.
We will need bullet points and research for each subject to put on the air.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide a great program to the public and give relevant arts and cultural events a free platform. Our goal of Connect Radio is to
- Unite all of the arts organizations rather than dividing for the community’s attention
- Focus on all arts media: film, communication, music, visual, etc.
1. Interview artists, professionals and organizations in the area
2. Interesting Subject Line (what we need your help with)
3. The following weeks arts and cultural events (instead of nonprofits having to pay to advertise their community events, resources and programs we will allow them to do that through Connect Radio for free)
- Social Media / Blogging
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 8 hours per month
- Writing experience preferred