We are looking for a group of volunteers to help with various tasks throughout the July 4th event. This can be separated into 3 separate time frames.
Early morning: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Help with setting up and moving decorations, tents, etc.
Afternoon: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Help with moving boxes and other necessities to various tents and events.
Evening: 10 p.m.
- Help with breaking down the event.
(You can sign up for one or several volunteer opportunities throughout the day. We are looking for roughly 5-7 volunteers per volunteer time frame.)
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 3-4 hours
- July 4th Special Event
- July 4th Celebration Setup...
- Junior Giants Team Parents
- Trash Pickup at Fuller Park
- Trash Cleanup at China Point Park
- French Broom Removal at Westwood...
- Gravel Pathway at Westwood Hills...
- Ivy Removal at Napa Senior Center
- Trail Configuration at Westwood...
- Junior Giants Assistant Coach
- Mulching at Kennedy Park
- Trash Pickup at Veteran's Park
- Junior Giants Coach
- Mulching at Westwood Hills Park
- International Picnic Day
- Trash Cleanup at Riverfront...