Every year the City of Napa hosts a July 4th event to celebrate America's Independence.
We are looking for 15-20 volunteers to help set up for the event on July 3rd. This would include setting up buntings, (red, white and blue semicircular flag) tables, balloons, etc.
This event will take place over a 3-4 hour period.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 3-4 hours
- July 4th Special Event
- July 4th Celebration Setup...
- Junior Giants Team Parents
- Trash Pickup at Fuller Park
- Trash Cleanup at China Point Park
- French Broom Removal at Westwood...
- Gravel Pathway at Westwood Hills...
- Ivy Removal at Napa Senior Center
- Trail Configuration at Westwood...
- Junior Giants Assistant Coach
- Mulching at Kennedy Park
- Trash Pickup at Veteran's Park
- Junior Giants Coach
- Mulching at Westwood Hills Park
- International Picnic Day
- Trash Cleanup at Riverfront...