Help welcome kids at the Boys & Girls Club! Our Bremerton Branch is seeking a volunteer to work the front desk and help with administrative duties.
Title: Front Desk/Administrative Assistant Volunteer
When: Monday - Friday 12:00-3:00 p.m., or 3:00-6:30 p.m.
Where: Boys & Girls Club Bremerton Branch, 900 Olympic Ave, Bremerton, WA 98312
- Greet children and families when entering the Club.
- Check kids in and out of the Club using our computer tracking system.
- Help with filing and organizing.
- Update bulletin boards.
- Be a warm and welcoming smile!
- Excellent people skills and enjoy talking to children.
- Reliable and shows up on-time when scheduled.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality standards.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- 30 minute Volunteer Orientation (one time)
- 30 minute online training (one time)
- Minimum 6 week commitment
- 1 hour per week minimum
- Must be available between the hours of either 12:00-3:00 p.m. or 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Office Reception
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- A passion for working with kids!
- Teen Art Instructor
- Academic Success Intern
- Homework Help Tutors
- Art Program Support
- Healthy Lifestyle Program...
- Education Program Assistant
- Social and Emotional Learning...
- Volunteer Dance Instructor
- Service Learning Intern
- Education Support Volunteer
- Tech Savvy Volunteer Needed at...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer