We are looking for a motivated, caring, creative person to assist the Intergenerational Project Manager at Benevilla to conduct activities with our preschool children and adult members. The populations served are children ages 1 - 5 years and seniors with early to moderate Alzheimers and dementia.
Duties would include assisting with set up and clean up of activities, researching enrichment activities that both populations could engage in and bond over such as gardening, crafts, creative arts, dancing, singing, etc. and others as assigned.
Activities take place at the Benevilla Main Campus.
We have openings year-round. Any day, Monday - Friday 9am - Noon and/or 2pm - 3 pm.
Requirements include attendance at orientation, a background check, and a fingerprint clearance card which we will help you obtain.
Volunteers must be 18 or older.
- Child Development
- Elder care
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Prefer once per week minimum. 2-3 hours weekly.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card required. We will help you obtain.
- Volunteer Activity Partner for...
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Marketing Department...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Visitors
- Intergenerational Project...
- Home Delivered Meals Services...
- Volunteer Hostess at Birt's Bistro
- Volunteer Boutique Assistant
- Single Day Opportunities
- Volunteer Office Assistants
- Home Delivered Meals Volunteer...
- Volunteer Home Services Provider
- Kitchen Helper Volunteer