Do you enjoy speaking to others?
Do you have a passion for volunteering?
Represent Greater Cleveland Volunteers at a variety of community events in Cuyahoga County.
You would a variety of events, festival and fairs-- assist with set up and break down of our booth space.
Hand out promotional materials and provide information about volunteering opportunities available through our agency. Encourage attendees to learn more, sign in and enroll!
Should be familiar with Cuyahoga County; must have reliable transportation, and be comfortable with public speaking.
Must be able to walk from parking area to event area; be able to carry 10 lbs or more, and be reliable.
Must be comfortable with email, as signing up for events will be online.
This is a great opportunity to spread your passion for volunteering!
- Public Speaking
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Young childrens' Arts Volunteer
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Help Spanish speakers prepare...
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- Help a senior! Be a nursing home...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Cancer patients need your help!