Support our littlest learners by becoming an Early Head Start Classroom Volunteer! In this role, volunteers will gain experience caring for and engaging with babies and toddlers in a classroom setting, experience the rewards of bringing delight to a child, and see children grow & progress developmentally. Volunteers are needed on weekdays from 9:00am-11:30am.
- Assist classroom teachers with children’s activities.
- Work with babies and toddlers to help them advance developmentally (ages 0-3).
- Assist in caring for infants and babies during free play and circle time.
- Assist with set-up and clean-up for breakfast and lunch.
- Share a special skill, hobby or talent with the children! Ideas include: Music group, arts and crafts, yoga, etc.
- Child Development
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 2.5 hour shift per week
- Experience working with very young children preferred, Proof of negative TB test
- Prepare and Serve a Meal to the...
- Help with our Community Yard Sale!
- Do You Speak Spanish? We Need...
- Help Shape our Young Minds:...
- Do you speak Spanish? You can...
- Food Warehouse Volunteers Needed
- Drivers Needed!
- Summer Holiday Meals for Shelter...
- Support Our Littlest Learners!
- American Sign Language (ASL)...
- Operations Assistant