Design a PR campaign for libraries
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Guide the development of a statewide public relations campaign for the Arizona Library Association (AzLA). Help us to increase public awareness about the benefits of corporate, personal and institutional membership in the Association.
- Assist in identifying key message strategies using our logo and events being held around the state.
- Develop a statewide public relations campaign to get the message out through media outlets and social media, with very little budget, but with support from AzLA Membership, Marketing and Outreach committee. Arizona Library Association www.AzLA.org.
- Willingness to gain an understanding of the Arizona Library Association mission and services
- 5+ years’ experience and demonstrated success in designing public relations campaigns, preferably regional or statewide
Training Provided: Orientation to Arizona Library Association and regular meetings with AzLA Membership, Marketing and Outreach committee to plan activities, monitor progress and provide data, background information and problem-solving support.
Benefits to Volunteer: Use your professional skills to assist in raising awareness of benefits of participation and membership in a professional library association.
Mostly Virtual: One or two in person meetings may be helpful but not required.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours per week
- Available to meet virtually monthly in addition to inititial orientation.