The Sponsorship Team is made up of over 40 staff members. A team trainer is needed to design and deliver training across all levels of the team. The trainer needs good analytical and planning skills to assess training needs and develop sessions to meet those needs. They will work with senior managers to establish overall training objectives. The trainers must also evaluate the competency levels of individual trainees so that they can work with employees with different knowledge and skill levels.
The training can include focus sessions on the following:
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem solving, decision making and critical thinking
- Leadership and management skills (as appropriate)
Activities will include:
- Identifying development needs of staff members
- Designing a training program/ content based on needs and preparing training materials
- Deliver training courses and sessions to all levels of staff in the Sponsorship team
- Implement an assessment to measure training effectiveness
- Sponsorship Manager (Line Manager)
- Sponsor Relations Manager
- Sponsor Communication Manager
- Sponsor Relations Supervisor
- All Sponsor Relations Officers and Coordinators
- Design and deliver training based on need to sponsorship department
- Write and develop materials and documentation to support the successful delivery of training across the department.
The Sponsorship Team as a whole will have:
- Improved Microsoft Excel skills
- Improve problem solving and decision making skills
- Improved leadership and management skills
- Ability to innovate and think creatively.
Core skills and experience
- Ideally, a recognised training qualification or certification
- Experience in a staff learning and development capacity in the non-profit or private sector
- A basic understanding of international development NGOs
- Must have experience of working with staff whose first language is not English
- Outstanding training, communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of delivering training to different levels of a team, including up to senior management
- Good facilitation skills including the ability to lead discussions including the ability to provide feedback
- Sound IT skills
- Motivated, positive and a natural self starter who is solution focused.
The recruiting panel will need to feel confident that the successful candidate understands the CCF values and demonstrates associated behaviours.
- Able to demonstrate CCF values in day-to-day work
- Work well in a team, particularly within different cultures
- Motivated self-starter
- Responsible and accountable
- Report on expected outcomes of placement activities and share any produced materials with CCF
At CCF we care for a lot of children and their families, but we also care about you. To ensure that everyone is safe we require all successful applicants to provide:
- A federal level police screening from your country of residence to ensure you are safe to work with children
- Two references we can contact for additional background checks
- Copy of your valid passport
- A passport photo
- Proof of your relevant qualifications
- Health insurance for the duration of your placement at CCF (medical evacuation coverage at a minimum)
Apply by filling out the Volunteer Application form below ( www.cambodianchildrensfund.org/volunteer). Please also send your CV and qualifications if relevant and mention the role you are applying for.
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1+ month
- Diagnostic Imaging Specialist/...
- Pediatric Specialist
- Gastroenterology specialist
- General Medicine Doctor
- Kindergarten Teacher Training...
- Business / Systems Analyst
- Family Doctor
- Leadership Trainer English...
- Pediatric Specialist
- Team Training Coach for...
- Open Application – Specialist...
- Junior Leaders Trainer
- Social Media Analytics Coordinator