- Set up trays with proper utensils such as silverware, napkins.
- Set up food tray with order and choice of beverage.
- Deliver requested food orders as directed to various resident areas of our campus.
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Friendly and personable
- Great attitude
- Responsible and self-directed
- 8:30 AM-1 PM
- 4:00 PM- 7PM
Benefits to Volunteer:
- Satisfaction in helping others
- Getting to know new people and build new relationships
- Volunteering looks good on a résumé or college application
- Healthcare or food service field career exploration
- Culinary Director Carlos Ciudad 952-471-3903 and Culinary Supervisors 952-471-3945
- Volunteer Director: Sue Wagener 952-471-3920
Training and/or Support Provided:
- Volunteer orientation
- Proper food handling and delivery based on department of health requirements
- On the job training
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
- Friendly & Personable, Great Attitude, Responsible & Self-Directed.
- Christmas Boutique Chairperson
- Bring a better quality of life...
- Pet Visitor
- PONTOON DRIVER
- Library Leadership Team Member
- Escort to an Elderly Person
- Create Your Own Volunteer...
- Spiritual Care Volunteer
- Adopt an Elderly Person
- Bingo Caller/Helper
- Food Tray Delivery/Runner
- PONTOON ESCORT