Please note: this is a volunteer opportunity. Our organization operates at an all-volunteer level at this time. We have no paid employees or staff.
However, with due diligence, any opportunity may become a part-time or full-time paid position in the future.
Please see the following description of duties including but not limited to:
- Develop and implement strategies for solicitation that will grow annual revenue from individuals: manage all appeal campaigns, manage and monitor online giving initiatives, work collaboratively with the Managing Director to advance fundraising goals.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of donor communications. Prepare regular reports on all campaign activities
- Other similar/related duties as directed by the Managing Director
- Resource Development / Management
- Literacy / Reading
- Basic Computer Skills
- Donor Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21