- Cashiering using a simple point of sale system
- Sorting, tagging, hanging, and organizing merchandise.
- Friendly and someone who enjoys working with the public
- Able to count change and run a basic cash register system.
- Retail experience helpful, but not required.
- Someone with a desire to make a difference in the lives of families in crisis
- Sales Process
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 or more hours per week
- Social Media Coordinator
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Marketing Team
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Financial Analyst
- Cashier For Retail Thrift Store
- Sponsorship Team Member
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Sales Floor Associate for Retail...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant To...
- Assistant Manager For Retail...
- Board Member/Associate Board...
- Administrative Assistant