Human Resources Director
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
he National Alliance of Research Associates Programs ( NARAP) is an national, clinical research non-profit presently operating as an all volunteer organization. We are seeking an HR Professional Volunteer to help us build our team and organization.
Director Human Resource Job Description
Department: Human Resources (HR)
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
The Human Resources Director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
* Annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
* Communicates changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
* Coordinates or conducts interviews and job offer letters along with exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
* Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
* Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
* Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
* Supervises the staff of the human resource department.
* Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
This position manages all employees of the HR department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department and NARAP.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree and four to 10 years' related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred Education and Experience Master's degree and related Human Resource experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
NARAP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the belief that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity.
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours per week