Volunteer Marketing Content Writer Needed- ASI Inclusion Program
Advance Social Innovation
Advance Social Innovation (ASI) is a registered nonprofit organization whose mission is help under-
represented entrepreneurs to grow their business through our innovative solutions.
ASI Inclusion Program:This unique program’s goal is to increase of the likelihood for underrepresented entrepreneurs (women and minorities) to get the funding for their early-stage startups (our focus in on entrepreneurs that are developing responsible businesses). Our focus for this pilot program is in US. After pilot we intend to expand globally.
We are looking for a Marketing Content Writer to support ASI inclusion Project with marketing material.
the person would help to write and publish various types of marketing material for our organization’s webpages.
Content writer uses various Web formatting tools, such as HTML, CSS, and content management systems to help create branding/marketing work for ASI Inclusion Program. Content writer should be able to produce contents such as marketing documents to advertise our products/service and
promoting our content on social media , web forms, articles and templates for ASI Inclusion Program as well as to support marketing campaigns.
Ultimately, you will help ASI Inclusion Program to reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information.To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
Some typical responsibilities include:
* Coordinate with marketing and design teams to prepare and publish marketing contents
* Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
* Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
* Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement
* Update our websites as needed.
* Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
* Portfolio and/or published articles ( Preferred)
* Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (Preferred )
* Excellent writing and editing skills in English
The role offers a Flexible time schedule