Do you enjoy serving others? Our beautiful Chesterfield Community recently opened a new gift shop and we are looking for friendly faces to help.
Customer Service: Excellent customer service skills are necessary. Interact and assist visitors, residents, and staff.
Merchandiser: Placement and display of accessories. The volunteer should be a team player but also enjoy volunteering independently. Creatively display merchandise to provide a pleasant shopping environment and restock as necessary.
Operate electronic cash register and credit card equipment
Follow cash management guidelines
Answer telephone and assist with client inquiries
Maintain clean, safe cashier station, back room, and store
Other duties may be assigned by the Director of Lifestyle Enrichment during slow times, i.e., administrative, preparation for activities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 to 5 times a week, 4 hr. shift
- Spiritual Assistant
- Front desk assistant
- Simple Tech Help for Seniors
- Seniors Need Help Preparing for...
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Yoga for Seniors
- Bring on the FUN for Seniors!
- Do you enjoy book clubs?
- Help Change a Life by Becoming a...
- Volunteer Money Management
- Exercise and Music Help Seniors...
- Exercise Leaders Help Seniors...
- Older adults NEED your help...
- Who doesn't love playing...
- Gift Shop helper
- Are You Entertaining? Share Your...
- Need for a Friendly Face at the...
- Volunteering with Seniors
- Performers needed. We'll supply...
- Game on!