Seeking Parents and Teens for Research Study
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Researchers at Teachers College, Columbia University are seeking families with adolescents between the ages of 11-15 with a history of self-harm to participate in a study aimed at understanding adolescent behavior, parenting and family relationships. Participation in this study includes:
- Two in-person visits involving surveys and videotaped interviews (3 hours total)
- A one month follow up online survey/phone call (35-40 minutes)
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the survey: http://www.tc.columbia.edu/child-and-adolescent-mental-health-project/get-involved/participate/
Questions? Call us at 212-678-8114 or email: CAMHP@tc.columbia.edu
This is TC approved protocol #17-415.
We'll work with your schedule.
Teachers College, Columbia University525 W 120th StNew York, NY 10027
- Child Development
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Youth Services
- Family Therapy
- Must be at least 11
- The parent/guardian must be willing to accompany the child to both lab visits