Code Platoon transforms veterans into software developers through an immersive, hands-on, educational process and paid internship program. The scope of this position is to exercise your copywriting muscles and give back with your talent and ability to develop a consistent branded editorial tone of voice across all brand touchpoints. This centers around web, email, marketing collateral, social and more. The position requires a high taste level, eye for detail and care for the brand. This exciting role is within the Marketing team.
- Write copy for a variety of materials, such as: web site, web campaigns/email, corporate decks and descriptions, education collateral, packaging, and social posting.
- Heavy component of social media work and some community management
- Assist in refining brand positioning through taglines, story and supporting language
- Copywriting experience: 1 year
- Book of work
- Solid understanding of social channels and community management
- Understanding of veteran mindset and background preferable, not a must.
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 - 10