Share a one to one mentoring experience with a High School Student in DC!
Empower your mentee by supporting their skills development and encouraging their exploration of both colleges and careers.
Mentors must be at least 21 years old and have a 4 year degree.
FLEXIBLE MENTORING SCHEDULE:
- Meet with your mentee 2x a month
- Call/email your mentee 1x each week
- Communicate with staff 1x bi-weekly
- Support your mentee for at least 1 year
- Ongoing training
- Mentor Networking
HOW TO APPLY:
And complete the mentor application at http://bit.ly/CpeMentor
- Child Development
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 years
- Four-year degree or higher, DC MD VA resident