CBU graduation chair set up: We will start set up at 10:00AM on Thursday, May 10th (weather permitting, if it rains the date will most likely change to May 11th, but I will keep you updated)
This usually takes about 3-4 hours depending on how many volunteers we have.
Take down is on Saturday, May 12th at 1:30PM, this takes a lot less time, maybe 2.5-3 hours.
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Able to lift chairs or measure/move chairs.
- Petsmart Wolfchase Mall -...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Create Merchandise to sell for...
- Bakers for Bake Sale!
- Dog Washer
- Adoption Event at Petco in...
- Bakers for Bake Sale
- Shelter - Adoption Day Volunteer
- Animal Lover
- CBU Graduation Set Up and Take...
- Office Assistant
- Animal Photographer
- Special Events Volunteer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Shelter Play Day
- Fundraising Coordinator