YBCA welcomes the support of volunteers who want to give back to their community by supporting San Francisco’s premier venue for contemporary art. Currently, we are seeking individuals with experience in customer service to provide assistance to our staff and guests during events.
- Be a part of a vibrant community of performing arts lovers! Our venue also allows smaller companies to present their work and gain exposure, so you aren't just supporting YBCA, you're supporting the arts ecosystem of the Bay Area!
- Volunteers also get seats for these excellent performances (space permitting).
- Stuff and distribute programs; help pick up discarded programs after performance.
- Scan tickets at and seat guests.
- Direct guests to restrooms, entrances/exits, box office, will call, concessions, etc.
- Answer questions about our venues and events.
- 18+ years old
- Friendly and flexible attitude.
Interested? YBCA is hosting a ORIENTATION SESSION on WEDNESDAY APRIL 4TH from 6-7:30 PM. Please email email@example.com to reserve your spot.
Information about upcoming shows:
- Customer Service
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training