- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Please contact LCHS's Volunteer Coordinator at 740-323-2100 ext. 203 or email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering. You must fill out an application and attend a mandatory orientation before you begin.
General Volunteering may include:
- Restocking - food, dishes, hand towels, blankets, toys, puppy pads & newspaper
- Janitorial - doing dishes, doing laundry, taking out trash, wiping off tables and counter tops, sweeping, mopping, and cleaning windows
- Scooping the Bark Park and emptying waste disposal containers in the Bark Park
- Administrative - making copies, stuffing/labeling/mailing envelopes, stuffing adoption folders, processing volunteer applications, making phone calls.
We'll work with your schedule.
825 Thornwood DriveHeath, OH 43056
- Data Entry
- Animal Care / Handling
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 12 pm until Closing Time
- Hours are flexible. Volunteers can come and go during this shift.