This is an unpaid (but, priceless), remote, volunteer position or internship opportunity with flexible hours. Benefits include:
- A rewarding experience by helping vulnerable pediatric children and their families
- Working with a committed, passionate team (we love us, and so will you!)
- Gain hands-on nonprofit experience, (a great resume builder opportunity)
At STCC we are currently looking for several volunteers to supplement our Tech Team to perform the UX, UI, and User Testing functions for our mobile app. We currently have a solid design plan in place and our tech team is drawing up wireframes and mapping user experience (UX). Our user interface (UI) designers have picked up from there and are busying creating the graphical elements, branding assets, and style guide. We will eventually need someone to guide the User Testing process.
A feasibility study with approximately 150 parents of children with cancer was conducted, early on, and the results helped guide the design process. We are in the process now of collecting user research data (via survey mode) with an additional 100+ parents based on the current iteration of the wireframes.
We are looking for a passionate people who have strong graphic and design experience to complete our healthcare mobile app front end development. The successful candidate(s) is an artist, builder and collaborator who understands the big picture.
- Demonstrated ability to create wireframes and superior design mockups with strong mobile content design and delivery experience
- Ability to create interaction designs in the form of user flows, wireframes, full color mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Can use Sketch to build wireframes and high-fidelity mockups and can prototype with InVision
- Work within a collaborative team to ensure all aspects of our product experience are considered and cohesive
- As the project continues, we will need someone to lead, and/or play a substantial role in usability and functional testing and execute user testing of current and future designs and collect feedback for the team.
- Google Apps
- Mobile Programming
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-15 hours weekly