We are a growing nonprofit organization looking for a individual with strong time management and excellent communication skills who can support our volunteer recruitment strategy. If you are looking for an opportunity to learning more about nonprofit volunteer recruitment, this role might be a good fit for you.
Responsibilities may include:
- Writing descriptions of volunteer opportunities to post on VolunteerMatch, internships.com, and other job boards;
- Screening resumes and applications to determine candidates' relevant skills and qualifications;
- Responding to applicants and inquiries within a 48-hour timeframe;
- Communicating and collaborating with the Executive Director about potential candidates;
- Marketing volunteer opportunities through career fairs or partner organizations.
GROW empowers youth to design their futures with tools that foster self-discovery. GROW’s interactive and introspective curriculum guides youth on a path to match their intrinsic interests with a meaningful career. By partnering with schools and educational organizations, GROW trains and certifies educators to deliver GROW’s curriculum in their own classrooms. To learn more, visit growmyfuture.org.
- Relationship Building
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Human Resources Assistance
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per week
- Ability to provide timely responses to candidates