GROW is looking for an eager, self-driven, organized individual to work on a variety of projects in support of the growth and sustainability of the organization. If you are interested in gaining hands-on experience overseeing the day-to-day management of a growing nonprofit organization, this may be a great opportunity for you!
Projects and responsibilities may include:
- Marketing our upcoming educator training session;
- Recruiting participants from schools and nonprofit organizations;
- Planning and executing special events and fundraisers;
- Implementing organizational tools to hold teams accountable to timetables;
- Other administrative and operational support.
About the Organization
GROW empowers youth to design their futures with tools that foster self-discovery. GROW’s interactive and introspective curriculum guides youth on a path to match their intrinsic interests with a meaningful career. By partnering with schools and educational organizations, GROW trains and certifies educators to deliver GROW’s curriculum in their own classrooms. To learn more, visit growmyfuture.org.
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per week
- At least one day per week available to come to Emeryville