MuckFest MS is looking for some great volunteers who don’t mind getting their hands dirty. We have a variety of jobs to accommodate your skills and interests. Just leave your white tuxedo at home.
Here’s the muck:
MuckFest MS is the FUN mud-run with the best obstacles, and 100% of our fundraising dollars benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. With 18+ eye-popping obstacles along a 5k course, it takes a ton of volunteers to make the mucky magic happen. We'll be in Philadelphia on Saturday, June 9th and Sunday, June 10th, and we want you to come get dirty with us.
All MuckFest MS volunteers receive:
- Free parking at the event
- A nifty MuckFest MS Volunteer t-shirt
- Snacks, drinks, and lunch
- A special gift just for volunteers!
- The opportunity to volunteer AND add a runner registration for just $25
- Our endless gratitude and that warm, fuzzy feeling that comes from helping out a great cause.
You and your colleagues, family members, and friends can register to volunteer by going to the link below.
Do you have a school or alumni group, sports team or league, or community/service organization who would be interested in sending a group of volunteers? The more the muckier! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you signed up!
Questions? We’ve got answers! Please email email@example.com.
MuckFest MS: Built For Laughs!
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- 5-7 hours (varies, depending on event needs)
- All abilities welcome!